TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
A separate license is required for each user who develops with PowerFinish. The license is a non-exclusive, non-sub-licensable, non-transferable, right to use the images or templates included in the
Content for creating electronic or printed materials on your personal computer as a part of:
- In your own commercial, nonprofit or personal presentation and promotional materials which are not for sale or resale and are not part of a fee-based service provided to a third party or client
- Any not-for-resale products; any electronic or print publications provided that they are not created as part of a fee-based service provided
to a third party or client.
- Materials for personal, non-commercial use.
- You may make one copy of the Content for "backup" purposes, and only for this purpose, provided that you agree to replicate the
copyright notice shown below on any such copies.
You acknowledge that the Content is and shall remain the property of Studio F and that, except as expressly provided for in this Agreement, no right is granted to copy, print or transfer all or any part of the
Content or to redistribute, sell, compile, reverse compile, disassemble or otherwise reduce the Content to a machine or human readable form for any reason whatsoever.
You may not utilize the Content in any manner that is not expressly granted in this license agreement. All rights not
specifically granted above are retained by Licensor.
- You may not sub license or otherwise make the Content available to others for their use. This includes file sharing sites of any kind.
You may not distribute or sell copies of the images singularly or as a group.
- The Content may not be used on more than one computer at the same time, by any non-Licensee, or on any network server unless a network
version, multi-user license or 3 user church/nonprofit license has been purchased from Studio F.
- You may not include the Content in any electronic application or template, where the purpose is to create multiple impressions of a product,
including but not limited to, web site templates or presentation templates.
- Except as otherwise explicitly permitted by this agreement, you may not transmit or distribute the Content by any broadcast medium to the
general public (such as television).
- You may not use the Studio F trademark, or Studio F copyrighted materials except as may be set forth in this license.